Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am back!

Hi Everyone,

So sorry for the absence of pics and postings during the past week or so. The passing of my father in law was very consuming as any of you will know if a close loved one has left for a better place.

Then my future daughter in law's shower was in R.I. and I left for that on Friday to help my daughter who was hosting it after only returning to Maine on Thursday. So, this week had me traveling south Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday this past week. Trust me, I am very tired of driving at the moment!!

I took the pups' weights today but was playing 'catch up' on many fronts. Pictures will be taken tomorrow and posted.

Thank you for your many well wishes and prayers. :+)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joyce! I hope you are able to get some rest and relaxation this week. Cannot wait to see some pics of Brewster - we miss him! Had so much fun shopping for him this weekend! Amy:-)

    ReplyDelete