Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Daisy is exercising the pups before we head out for the eye exams this morning. (Update)

What a great girl Daisy is. She loves to play with the pups and is very gentle and tolerant. I took them out for potty so that their systems would be 'mostly' empty before our trip. Thankfully, Daisy is using up some of their energy for me as I begin preparing for the ride to Dr. Cassotis in Portsmouth, NH.





We are done with our eye vet visit and once again, we had a perfect trip. Boy. these pups are exceptional in the car. Maybe it is because they are together but I doubt it. Many of my litters would be in a 'choral competition' mode even with their siblings right next to them. I just think this group likes car rides.  :+)

They were held and coddled at the vets and each technician had a favorite. Dr. Cassotis said 'I am seeing spots'!  Ha, ha, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment