Sunday, April 15, 2018

Stay tuned!

Temperament Testing is today and I will be calling you later this afternoon with your assignments!  Please note the following:

  • I have received only one refusal for a pup with an underbite. If anyone else will be unhappy with a pup with one, Let me know NOW.  I want each and every pup to be loved 100%! As stated, I will refund your deposit in full and help you find another pup from another breeder.
  • When I call, could you please have a name for me?  This will make my appointments with my vet for vaccines, surgeries, etc., more effective and orderly.
  • Once you accept the pup assigned, your balance of ($2,250) is due.  You can pay by check to ADNE and all of you have my address.  I need to have the check by Friday, April 20, 2018 in order for it to clear; otherwise, call me to make other arrangements.
  • Hopefully, all of you have checked the Pup Supply List and have ordered your Snuggle Puppy, if not, please do so quickly.
Unfortunately, I still have a cold and a cough, so when I call, I will try to be as thorough as possible. Forgive the crackling and honking that may permeate our conversation.  Oi!

No comments:

Post a Comment