Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Oh my, do these two enjoy each other! Updated pic of Shilo.

Boy Diesel and my re-home, who I have nicknamed 'Shilo', are having the best time together.  Take a look at these photos!

I don't even know where Shilo begins and ends.  She is a Gumby!!  :+)

'Catch me if you can' shouts Shilo!

Wrestle, wrestle, wrestle.

They do enjoy each other.

Shilo 'dances' around Diesel.

Thanks mom!  I love having a friend to chase!  XX Diesel looking for a local guardian home.

Shilo and Diesel have completely different structures.  Shilo is VERY fast and turns on a dime!  

Diesel is thick, rugged - built like a tank.  More Lab for sure expresses in him.

Shilo is for sale to an adult household who has experience and confidence with dog training in a positive manner.

Since I had a single pic of Diesel, I added one of Shilo today.

She has the head tilt down pat!!

3 comments: