Monday, July 20, 2020

FINALLY!!!

Oh my, this heat and humidity is killing me!!

I think it is affecting the pups too because it took me TWO full photoshoots to get decent pics!

I actually cleaned the outside area this morning so that they could be outdoors for a bit this afternoon. They seem to be really enjoying the space and balmy breezes.  While they enjoyed the outdoors, I cleaned up their inside area with the air conditioning.  I will bring them back in soon.

We have had several visitors come to socialized the pups and they are enjoying it a lot with wagging tails and spurts of energy.  Most tire quickly and mosey back into their pen to catch another nap.  In another week or so, it will take more interaction to tire them out though.  :+)

I can feel teeth on some of them so sharp needles are coming soon - OUCH!!








8 comments:

  1. And I agree, agree, agree!!! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for battling the heat to get these AMAZING photos. They all look like they have such personality already :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly personalities are developing and will continue to do so. So cute to watch them interact with each other. And those tails - boy can they wag! :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was such a treat to see them Sunday. And, yes, the tails wagging were adorable. Hope to get another visit in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just let me know when a visit is wanted. :+)

    ReplyDelete