Tuesday, December 7, 2021

EXCITING NEWS!

 Today, Brinkley had her x-ray and she has six healthy looking newborns growing!  Her Ultra Sound looked like there were six and the x-ray today confirms it.  I am delighted.

Her wonderful guardians met me at the vets and were thrilled to be able to go in to see the x-ray up front and close.  Brinkley has been wonderful and, like all guardians, are always sad to see their girl leave with me to have her whelp.  However, Brinkley was happily welcomed by our girls here at ADNE and meshed in like she lives here full time!

Soon, I will be posting about her delivery, so stayed tuned!


Brinkley looks like she has angel wings (sssshhhh....she does!)

Both Anne-Marie and John will miss their girl greatly but know they can come visit any time.


I hope everyone is enjoying the spirit of this time of year.  I am in the midst of still decorating and cleaning like everyone else!  Still have shopping to do too but I don't stress about the little stuff.  As long as Brinkley has a nice, smooth delivery... I will have received everything I could wish for.  :+)


No comments:

Post a Comment