Sunday, April 24, 2022

Elsie is in the beginning stages of being bred for a litter!

 Darling Elsie will have her first blood test on Wednesday, April 27th.  We will see what her numbers are and them make the decision on which stud will be used - might be Duckie or Emmett.  So hard to decide because both boys are a great choice!  Eeny, meeny, mini moe.......

The pic below is of Elsie when she was bred to Hobbs.  I would like some variety in colors, so am skipping his participation this time around.  With both Duckie or Emmett, the color guys say I may get some phantoms and mismarks as well as solids, so I am going for the 'variety' pack.  :+)



Will keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. I am truly impressed by the details which you have provided regarding Miniature Poodles for Sale in San Antonio It is an interesting blog for me as well as for others. Thanks for sharing such a blog here.

    ReplyDelete