Thursday, June 2, 2022

Here are the two week pics of the Skye x Duckie litter!

Sorry for the delay but I was under the weather yesterday and took it easy.  Feeling much better today and I am sure all of you are anxious for the updated pics.









All is going well here.  The pups continue to gain weight and Skye is doing her job well.  She does allow any of the 'house' females to go see her pups and has no fear or concerns that they might hurt the babes.  I sometimes think Skye would carry a sign saying 'Help needed to nurse or clean up messes, please apply'!  :+). I do find Skye tucked up onto my pillow in the middle of night when she takes a break from the pups but at the first little squeak, she bounds down stairs to check them out.  Most of the time, I find Winnie, Daisy or Gunny in my office giving Skye kudos for doing a good job.  :+). 

I think Skye is of the mind that 'It takes a community to raise a child'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment