Saturday, August 20, 2022

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date....... Elsie 3 x Duckie Litter at 7 weeks!

A take from Alice and Wonderland but it fit my day!

Our grand-daughters continue to entertain the pups daily (as well as keep me busy).  :+)  Numerous belly rubs abound along with lots of pony tail chewing and 'toe' sampling!  

My Temperament Test was changed to Tuesday this week, so I am hoping the write ups will be sent to me by the weekend (or with any luck at all - earlier).  On Wednesday, the pups go for their eye exams in the afternoon.  On the 29th, they have their vaccines, Health Certificates and Microchips.  Busy days ahead!


Ruby Collar is 4 lbs. 

Violet Collar weighs 5 1/4 lbs.

Teal Collar is 4 3/4 lbs.

and Chunky Monkey Coral tips the scales at 6 lbs!


I do want to mention that I weighed the pups right after they had a good dinner, so the numbers may be a tad 'padded'.  :+)


No comments:

Post a Comment