Tuesday, May 9, 2023

TEAL COLLAR GIRL IS AVAILABLE!!!

Man, it has been a long couple of days as I have been assigning pups to my applicants.  After all is said and done and confirmed Teal is available!

All along I had two pups that were not reserved but I didn't know which ones until my trainer did the Temperament Testing and I had the results.  In the meantime, I did get another applicant and now have Miss Teal.

In the perfect world, an active family would suit her best.  She is social, confident and playful.  She does enjoy chasing things ... ball, toys, perhaps squirrels????  She enjoys chewing her toys and will entertain herself with them.  She is also tolerant and enjoys petting.  Teal loves to smell things and will use that strong sense of smell to investigate where it is coming from, so obedience classes are a must with continued re-enforcement at home.

Teal enjoys a good belly rub too!



Those interested, please send in an application from our website.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment