Tuesday, July 4, 2023

SUSTENANCE HERBS for your puppy!

A head's up to a wonderful source of holistic, herbal products that don't harm but boost your dog/puppy health!  Please check out this Herbalist and her products as it is a far better path to follow than traditional chemicals from your vet.

Case in point: In almost 20 years, I have never had one of my doodles get Lyme disease - I had some results called 'Exposure to Lyme'  (which just means your dog is producing antibodies to combat that nasty tick bite) but never diagnosed with Lyme disease.  Well, when Daisy didn't look 'normal' to me, I went to my vet to have her checked.  Did some blood and urine work and she was diagnosed with Lyme and put on Doxycycline.

Move forward...on Doxy for a few days and....excessive diarrhea, a common problem with the use of Doxy.  Vet suggests a bland diet (chicken & rice) and hold off the Doxy for a few days for recovery.  Hmmm..... so, won't the diarrhea come back when I start the Doxy again????  Did not like this protocol but needed to take care of the problem.  

I contacted an Herbalist I knew from years back who I remembered started an herbal store to treat animals holistically - Joyce Belcher of Sustenance Herbs in Kittery, Maine.  Yup - she had just what Daisy needed Bor-L-Immune!  This product is great for BOTH humans and animals to prevent, treat & cure tick bites! Joyce, herself, had Lyme disease years back and treated herself with this product and VOILA! 

This store has many products to protect and treat numerous issues if they occur with your dog or pup and I HIGHLY recommend that you check out her website.  Daisy is doing so much better and doing it without side effects.  I love using products from nature! 

WEBSITE:    https://www.sustenanceherbs.com/ https://www.sustenanceherbs.com/



1 comment:

  1. I use the HWP for heart worm and Bor L Immune. Both recent blood tests / titer were perfect! I also use the Pet Riodontal for teeth. Excellent products and peace of mind using natural supplements. 🙂

    ReplyDelete