Wednesday, November 11, 2009

About visitations.

I know many of you are very excited about visiting and want to update you at this time.

Much of what I have read is to NOT allow visits until the pups are a full 4 weeks of age due to their neurological development and I hold to this policy. That puts the date right at Thanksgiving Week, which is incredibly crazy around here because we sell fresh turkeys for Thanksgiving and we will have family visiting for the holiday weekend.

So, I will be accepting scheduled visits beginning the weekend of Dec. 5th. Visits are for 1/2 hour, one party in the morning and one party in the afternoon. Morning visits cannot be before 11 AM and PM visits are preferred around 2 in the afternoon. Yes, visits can be arranged during the weekdays as well. Please email or call to be scheduled. There is a strict policy that I need to go over with you prior to your visit. :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment