Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We are three weeks!

Oh my gosh are these babies growing! Each day they become more mobile, more alert, make little barking noises and try to eat each other's faces. :+) Clara Belle is spending more time outside enjoying her housemates. When she feeds there is some serious slurping going on.

There definitely is some potty box usage but nothing to brag about at this time. Their eyes are getting a bit more clear and their naps are deep and they twitch when dreaming.

Here is Turquoise Boy at 3 3/4 lbs today. He is considered a 'caramel' as his pigment will be liver colored.


This is Black Boy and he weighs 3 lbs.


Green Boy is dreaming of bones and birds and weighs 3 1/4 lbs.


Red Girl likes to use a pillow while napping. She weighs 3 3/4 lbs.


Blue Boy is hanging out at 4 1/8 lbs! Whew!


Orange Girl is considered a caramel and will have liver pigment. She weighs 2 1/2 lbs. The smallest of the litter at the moment.


Lastly is Purple Girl who weighs 3 1/8 lbs.

6 comments:

  1. They're so sweet, I want them all! Thanks for posting new photos.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet photos, you are so creative with all the color coded bows. I can't beleive what a week can change. I can only imagine how much work it is to keep up with them like you do, but it must be so fun to get up and see them every morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking pics is a real challenge. I need so many more hands than what God gave me, so I must be somewhat creative. :+)

    With their eyes opening and them getting more and more curious, pics can take nearly a whole day to get done. When I get frustrated, I have to stop for a bit and then return to try again and again. Today, I had to do the entire process twice as the first ones I had got lost when I tried to unload them from my camara to my AnnaBlog. Grrrrrr..... :+)

    As they get much older, the 'first thing in the morning' greeting is usually - 'oh man, you guys were busy pooping all night!' I enjoy the 'Goodnight' segment the best, when they are very close to nodding off and enjoy the belly rubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce schedule our puppy visit ASAP! Such cuties I can't wait. Good job with the photos. Oh my, I better get a new camera this weekend!

    Kathleen, Michael, and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce schedule our puppy visit ASAP! Such cuties I can't wait. Good job with the photos. Oh my, I better get a new camera this weekend!

    Kathleen, Michael, and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute... you breed adorable pups!

    ReplyDelete