Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A crate and a new litterbox is introduced.

So much has gone on this week as the pics below share. :+) The pups have been adjusting to a new water system, potty area and housing! They love to chase my broom when I sweep in the pen, they are not upset when I use the loud vacuum in their area and the mop is an evil thing that needs to be given a wide berth!

We upgraded to the 'potty pool' and I wish I could say that they are using it REALLY well, but they are not. :+( As you can see, it appears they think it is a playground!


Or maybe they think it is a wrestling arena....


I do believe Chocolate Girl IS using the new rest room, as Pink Girl watches and hopefully imitates!


Of course, most water fountains are located near 'restrooms' , so it is at Annabelle Doodles! They have mastered the Lixit Water bottles far more quickly than their bathroom skills.


After a nice drink, back to the wrestling arena.


I also included a crate this week for 'discovery' and after all that drinking, pottying and wrestling - Chocolate Girl has found a nice spot to take her ever loving beauty sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment