Friday, March 16, 2012

Olive's litter at two weeks!

 
Because I have our son visiting from San Diego, California and our daughter's family coming up from Rhode Island. I needed to post two week pics of Olive's litter today.

Talk about sparkle and shine!  These babies' coats simply 'gleam'. 

I decided to take body shots this time as their eyes are opened but very sensitive to light, so I did not want to cause any potential eye damage by taking pics head on with a flash.

As you can see, they are all nice and chunky with awesome coats. 

They did very well being placed in an unusual area and did not whimper or shake.  We still have a few more days of Early Neurological Stimulation applications to do, but I do believe it does help with handling stressful situations at all ages.  It certainly can't hurt to initiate early intervention to provide stimuli for the hopeful result of a well grounded doodle.

These babies don't do much yet but eat and sleep, so it will be a few more days before we start taking pictures that have more activity than
resting.  :+)


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Thanks for the photo updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! I was hoping to take a look at this update and discover one of the blacks was magically a boy now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! And I keep thinking too bad you did not want a girl as Pink had your name written all over her. They are really a gorgeous group. :+

      Delete
    2. Are you keeping a black girl? Are the rest spoken for?

      Delete
    3. Hi,

      No, I am not keeping from this litter at all. Yes, all of them have homes. I decided that I would keep one from her next litter instead. I have a gorgeous boy named Felix who is a replica of Olive. So, for her last litter, I plan to keep a black girl. By then, I hope to have an unrelated male to complement her DNA. Olive produces stunning black pups, so I need to be able to continue that trend.

      Delete
    4. Hmm, perhaps there will be a boy for me as well! ;) have a good weekend with your kids.

      Delete
  3. Oh Olive, you make the most beautiful rainbow hued litters! They are all just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Amy. Teal Girl is almost a replica of Brewster but has a black nose. I wish they would grow faster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures - they all look so peaceful. I look forward to watching them grow over the coming weeks. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete