Monday, November 10, 2014

Camden's pups in the Pup Room.

They are really enjoying it here. As they grow, their area will be expanded but for right now, learning their sleeping area is not where they do potty is the most important lesson. They are doing very, very well and I think soon, I will be adding the 'potty throne' and expanding their space.

When people visit, I allow them to get out and walk around as there are plenty of laps to cuddle them. They are eating food three times a day and snacking on Camden as well. Slowly, I am cutting down Camden's food amounts and increasing theirs. I expect Camden will be back with her guardians in a week or so - at least that is my target time.

Can you find all the 'real' puppies?

Here are a few.

and a few more.

Lunch is tasty!

But dessert is YUMMY! (Yes, all of them are at the milk bar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment