Thursday, November 20, 2014

DANCING MATILDA has arrived for her impending whelp. (List is closed).

Tillie is a joy to have here. Her guardians do a wonderful job and I feel so fortunate to have them in my 'doodle guardian family circle'.  :+) She is not due until the weekend and is enjoying playing with my girls, including Haddie McGee!

Loves to jump on my lap in the evening for numerous belly rubs and attention. This is Tillie's second and last litter and we so hope we have a female (or two) to move forward with to place in guardian homes.

Tillie is called an 'Open Parti' patterned Australian Labradoodle.  A typical parti pattern does not have as much white as Tillie does. My hope is that she will pass on more white tipping on her pups than normal. I can wish, right??  :+) Keeping my fingers crossed for an easy and uncomplicated delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment