Tuesday, October 29, 2019

DIESEL & SHILO go to their new homes today!

It was a delightful ride to Diesel's new home this morning.  Although it was sprinkling slightly, I barely had to use my wipers.  Down a nice long driveway we went until we came upon his new home - such space to run and play!!  Diesel is going to have a ball running around there.  :+)

Diesel immediately started smelling everywhere in his new house and said 'Hello' to Sophie, the senior house dog who is a Che weenie (Dachhound x Chihuahua).  Diesel was respectful.  Teri and I talked for a bit and Diesel went outdoors a couple of times for potty.  Finally, I left and now I pray all goes well with him adjusting.  It will take a few days.




Teri with Diesel.  :+)


Later in the afternoon, Christy came by to pick up Shilo.  We went over the paperwork, Shilo went outdoors with the adult doodles and then we packed her up for her trip home.  I am told she has a number of people dying to meet her!

She too, has an amazing home(s) one with acreage and then a cottage at the lake for paddle boarding - a favorite past time of hers.   What a life!



I am thrilled with both these placements and I just know their new families will enjoy them for many years to come.  Of course you can call or email me any time for questions.  Service does not end after the sale you know!!  :+)



3 comments: