Tuesday, October 22, 2019

DIESEL! UPDATE: WE HAVE A GUARDIAN HOME FOR DIESEL!!!!

Yes, this boy is still with us.  I keep hoping that a local guardian home may present themselves, but so far - no takers!

Diesel is such a love - a calm, happy pup who LOVES to eat.  Will do just about anything for a bit of food.  He really is calm - I am not kidding.  He gives soft kisses, loves cuddles, is NOT a barker at all and is very good on a leash.  He whimpers for about three minutes when in the car and then just relaxes.  Diesel is one rugged boy and should be about 30 lbs. and maybe 17 inches.  Kind of like a cement block.  :+)

Always sits when asked. He was just trimmed in this pic.

Never complains when placed in his safe zone for a couple of  hours.

A sweet gentle face.  Diesel is truly a mini Lab with a soft, silky, non shedding coat.  
If you would truly enjoy having a wonderful stud as your pet, please let me know by replying here or send me an email.  Information on how to contact me is on the bottom of each page of the website.  Just remember, I need a guardian home for Diesel within an hour of either my vet in Rochester, NH or me in North Berwick, Maine.  Dog experience is a must and so is dog training.  Although Diesel is already trained in the basics (sit, come, down, walks on loose leash), training creates wonderful bonding and that is good for both of you.  :+)

To my great happiness, the Cormiers of Rochester, NH will be welcoming ADNE vin Diesel to their home soon.  I can't wait to take a pic of this couple with this charming guy.  WAHOO!  :+)

6 comments:

  1. He is adorable and looks to soft and calm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We’re so happy to learn Diesel found the right home. We enjoy following news on all your pups and he has been a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anne-Marie. He is not far from you! :+) I love having guardians in Rochester! :+) Happily, both will be with their people on Tuesday. Today, however, they will have a play date here with GH girl Onyx who will be visiting. Will be so much fun. Then, Skye will be visiting later today - so a busy 'puppy social one'! :+)

      Delete