Monday, June 29, 2020

WEEK TWO PICS OF CLARY X HOBBS!

The pups have been doing great!  So well, in fact, at my first opportunity I will be moving them to the Pup Room.  It is a very sunny place with lots of room for expansion.  Plus they will get exposure to our 'house' doodles and more kitchen noises.  The next couple of days will be cool for cleaning and rearranging and I look forward to getting them resettled and reclaim my 'foot space' under my desk! All eyes are now open and soon ears will follow.

Clary continues to do well and her appetite has increased which makes me smile.  Clary adored all the multiple little hands patting her during a weeklong visit with our five grand-children and was so sweet with all of them.  :+)

Marigold - 2 wks., 1 lb. 10 oz.

Indy - 2 wks., 1 lb., 10 oz.

Poppy - 2 wks., 1 lb., 12 oz.

Robin - 2 wks., 1 lb., 6 oz.

Eli - 2 wks., 1 lb. 8 oz.

Rudy - 2 wks., 1 lb., 9 oz.

Petunia - 2 wks., 1 lb., 10 oz.

4 comments:

  1. So cute, and so much bigger already! I'm glad that Clary got some extra loving this weekend after all the love she's been giving her pups :) Can't wait to see how they do in the Pup Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna! Soon they will be moved.

    :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I commented earlier in the evening, and clearly didn't do it right! Oops....
    I was so glad to see new pictures. I have been a stalker looking for updates at least 2 times a day. Can you say obsessed? Or anxious!
    Thank you so much for your lovely updates. I just can't imagine how time consuming this is for you! I hope you enjoyed your grands and kids, and that they gave you as much attention as they did Clary! As much as she deserves all the lovin!
    Anxious to know when we can visit so I can pencil the timing in the calendar to help plan all 3 of us.
    Enjoy your week! And have fun with the transition of pups to new space!
    Marny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad of the excitement with the new pics! Visits will start AFTER the pups are four weeks of age. Even then, they will be quite shy and unsure of themselves, so patience and a 'quiet' environment will be necessary.
    So you can email me so I can schedule your visit but not until they are four weeks of age. :+)

    ReplyDelete