Monday, June 1, 2020

Clary update.

I contacted Clary's guardian the other day just to get an update on how she is doing.  Clary is due to get her x-ray on June 11th and then be here for her whelp.  Her guardian said  'Clary is well.  Very pregnant!  Moving much slower and no doubt ready to be done with carrying the extra weight.  

Clary is a very happy go lucky type of doodle who LOVES people, dogs and almost anything else in this world.  She is a wonderful mother to her pups and meshes in here so well.  I am looking forward to her stay and welcoming her sweet babies.

Being without pups to care for, has given me some wonderful 'down' time to plant my flower pots, enjoy some incredible weather and watch our gardens grow.  Soon, I will be watching adorable puppies grow.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment