Thursday, May 14, 2020

YAY! CLARY IS PREGNANT!

What happy news I received this morning from my repro vet.  I have already contacted the people on Clary's list and am awaiting their responses.  Some may have already found their companions and if they have, I will continue down my Wait List.

I am expecting a litter with assorted colors and some may have Clary's adorable white tipping that I love so much.

Both these parents are ultra friendly and love people.  Clary welcomed me to her home with a HUGE smile and wagging tail.  What a Welcome Wagon!

2 comments:

  1. Good news!
    Staying tuned ....🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Till she delivers, I have a break. Been working in the gardens. Today was wonderful and hubby and I got a lot done. OK, now it can rain. Still much to do but I love that I got started on some planters and spread some mulch. :+)

    ReplyDelete