Monday, July 26, 2021

CLARY X HOBBS LITTER - 7 WEEKS!

 I FINALLY was able to get pictures done at a reasonable time today.  :+)

The pups have had lots of visitors (plus the daily visitations from our four grand-daughters) and enjoy every minute of it.  They also LOVE running around the big play-yard and especially digging in the sandbox and woodsy area where they chase each other all over the place.

Sometimes I let Gabriel play with them until he gets too excited.  I then remove Gabe and let the little ones enjoy each other.  

The next two weeks are quite busy.  Here is my schedule:

  • July 27 - visitor at 8 am.
  • July 28 - visitor at 10 am.
  • July 29 - Temperament Day - No visitors!
  • July 31 - visitor at 11 am.
  • Aug. 2 - vet visit
  • Aug. 3 - Eye Exams
  • Aug. 4 - vet/Health Certificates
  • Aug. 10th - vet - sterilization and microchips
  • Aug 12 & 13 - Pups go Home!! 
Please note:  I have lots of paperwork to prepare for your packets.  I cannot schedule any more visits than what is listed above.

Once I receive the write-ups from my trainer, Judy Moore, I will contact each of you and ask for your pet's name.  I NEED it when I call - not that evening or the next day, so PLEASE take the time now to make your name choices for male or female!  

This girl will be added to the ADNE program.  Her name is 'Skip To My 'Lucie'.

It was a hard choice between Lucie and this girl.  :+)

Green Boy is called 'Happy' by my grand daughters.  He is always wagging his tail.

So sweet and gentle - most times!!

Smart, energetic, confident and curious!

'Mr. Blue Eyes' - What's not to love?

A go with the flow kind of guy.  :+)


1 comment:

  1. Our Clary did it again - what a great group of pups! I love thinking about all the love she has created in the world.

    ReplyDelete