Monday, May 16, 2022

SKYE'S X RAY - LOOKS LIKE THERE WILL BE FIVE BABIES COMING SOON!

Skye and I just got back from seeing my vet and the x-ray shows five little spines and heads!  Hopefully, all will be whelped without incidence in a couple more days.  In the meantime, Skye is doing quite well - sleeping, eating, playing and entertaining our other doodles and Carl and I.  

Skye LOVES riding in a car so it is easy to take her anywhere.  I swear if she were human, she would want to be an UBER DRIVER!  Ha, ha! 



She is happily back home checking out the yard for more nooks and crannies to consider whelping her pups in.  Of course, I make sure she does not even have a second thought about where those pups will be born - in the whelping area under my desk in my office!!!  :+)

At this time, all of these pups are spoken for.

1 comment: