Friday, April 28, 2023

We are passed the 'hump' - WEEK 7 OF THE PHOEBE & DIESEL LITTER!

The next week is a very busy one with these pups! Tomorrow we have three different families coming to visit.  I do hope we can get a couple in before it rains but it is not looking good.  Hence, we shall all use the pup room as best we can!  They also have a visitor on Sunday.

On rainy Tuesday,  I take the pups on their trip to be temperament tested.  That takes the entire morning.  Another visitor on Thursday, but in between all this, Bellamy may whelp - so I have to take it one day at a time and hope the 'stars align' to accommodate everyone.  On Friday, the pups go into my vet for their health certificates, microchip insertions and just TWO vaccines that are necessary for them to go home - Parvo and Distemper.  

It will take my trainer several days to do the write ups on each  pup.  We need to be patient - even me! :+) I will make assignments as soon as I can, trust me.  

Please note, there are two pups in this litter that are available.  Which two? I have NO clue until my trainer's reports come in.  Such drama, right??????  :+)


Orange Collar is one hefty boy weighing 6 1/4 lbs. on Week 7. He has the most beautiful hazel/blue eyes and a liver nose shade which is exactly what you need to have to be labeled a Caramel!

Brown Collar Male is even HEAVIER than his bro Orange by a quarter of a pound.  He weighs 6 1/2 lbs.  Obviously he is a chocolate/white parti and; true to chocolates, has hazel eyes and a deep brown nose.

Mr. Blue Collar is black and brawny!  He weighs 6 1/2 lbs and has dreamy brown eyes and a rich coal black nose.  A quieter personality as well.  Very similar to his dad, Diesel.

Black Collar Girl is 5 1/4 lbs.  Look at the width of her chest - no fragile young lady here!  She is 
a full black/white Parti patterned rugged pup.
                               

Lilac Collar Girl - Chocolate.  Would you believe she is the smallest in the litter?  She weighs 3 3/4 lbs. A tiny thing but don't let her size fool you at all!  She likes to wrestle with all her big brothers!

I can finally stop calling Ruby Collar Girl 'itty bitty'!  Given she was only 4 ozs. at birth, I am happy to say she is now 4 1/4 pounds!  Ruby has a black nose and eye rims like mom.  She is an Apricot/Wht. Parti. 

Green Collar boy is one of the smaller males at 5 1/2 lbs.  He favors his mom the most with his light, fleecy coat.  I do believe he is going to like to play fetch though. A mom trait! Color is Cream.

Teal Collar girl is a replica of mommy as well.  Like her 'twin' Green Collar, she weighs 5 1/2 lbs.  
Her color is Apricot Solid.  She is a darker shade than her twin brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment