Thursday, January 25, 2024

SEVEN WEEKS! - Phoebe#2 x Diesel

 It is certainly looking like 3 out of the four pups will be following in their sire's footsteps when it comes to a 'mature' size!  Diesel is a sturdy 30 - 32 pounder.  A rugged boy with nice solid boning.   Personally, I love this size - not too big or too small - a perfect companion size to wrestle with, take hiking, swim in the ocean or boating.  Of course little Miss Star will be the exception - NOT in personality but is size.  I expect her to only be about 24 lbs.  Still able to 'nap in your lap'!!!

We are in 'shark' week(s) now.  They use teeth for everything in their path - toys, food, shoes, fingers, clothes ...oh my!  When you visit, be prepared and don't wear your cute shoes or nice pants - I warned you!! :+)

Tomorrow the group will go to my vets for their full check up, the Distemper and Parvo Virus vaccine and their microchip.  Hence, no visits are scheduled on Friday because I want them to stay as calm as possible to watch for any vaccine reactions, if any.  I have never had any but like to stay vigilant.

On Monday morning, we go for the hour trip to visit my trainer for their temperament assessments.  A BIG day!  I will NOT have any write up results for several days, so please be patient.  You will know very quickly when I receive them.  Till then:

  1. Please send me your three favorite pups.  Discuss and let me know as soon as possible.
  2. It is important that you have both a name for a female and one for a male when I call you as I have a ton of paperwork to do and absolutely REQUIRE that name.
  3. Once you have been assigned and agree to a pup, the balance will be due via check or cash.  
  4. Be sure to order your Snuggle Puppy on Amazon as they are not available in stores (that I know of).
  5. Start puppy proofing your home and check out the Puppy Prep Tab on the website!
Before you know it, February 10th will be here!  Time for everyone to arrive is 11 am that morning!  Should take about an hour.  :+) Joyce

Cinder - A coat of silk and a clone of her dad in looks and personality.  A good thing. :+) (7 1/4 lbs.)

Sporting a green bib, Elf depicts his love for food.  The largest pup at 8 1/2 lbs.

Like a poofy marshmello, Jingles waddles his way into your lap and heart. (8 lbs.)

Star, belying her spunky nature, her feminine qualities abound!  (5 1/2 lbs. of cuddle)


2 comments:

  1. They get sweeter every week! We are all SO excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just so adorable and I agree, they get sweeter every week. Hope all goes well with the temperament testing and that you have safe travels.

    Deb Demaso

    ReplyDelete