Monday, January 29, 2024

TEMPERAMENT TEST went well today! Got pics up!

WE are all back home and in spite of the storm of heavy snow (but thankfully not a foot of it!), we traveled very well up to Cumberland Maine to visit my trainer.  The pups did super in my car for the hour and 15 minute drive.  :+)

Once we arrived, I set up my portable pen in her garage and they all settled in.  Each one was seen individually for about 20+ minutes as she went through the steps with all of them.   I did take pics but they will not download from my phone - I am such an IT idiot _ I really hate it so you must forgive me.  I did not take my 'user friendly Canon' as I though the iPhone would do the trick - WRONG!  I will see if my savvy son can help me later.  :+(

Anyway, until then, I can say I was proud of every pup and was complimented by my trainer for raising such a nice group of pups.  Thank you, Judy!  If I get lucky and my son can help I will update this post.

OH MY GOD I DID IT BY MYSELF!!!  WOOT, WOOT!!!!






There are few more tests that she does but I was pushing my 'talent' to get at least one of each pup in this trip.  Next time I do this, I am bringing my trusty Canon.  I know how to work that.  (grin).

4 comments:

  1. Have thought of you all day and hoped that you were able to travel safely. Thank you for sharing the great pictures. It is fun to see how she tests them. Glad she gave you kudos for what a great job that you do with your litters.

    Deb Demaso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb. Can hardly wait for her write ups. She mentioned by the end of the week. Fingers crossed! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fascinating to see the testing. They all look like such great students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all did very well according to Judy, my trainer. :+)

    ReplyDelete