Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh boy! Spring has sprung here at Annabelle Doodles!

I just received a phone call that Miss Maple Sugar is cycling and she will be bred to Rumple Sticks for their second litter together. These will be solid mediums to small standards and mature in the 35+ lb. range.

The last time they mated, we should have had some blacks but ended up with all apricot/reds. I am hoping that Maple will have some this time around as I adore those silky, shiny black coats!! I do know they will be adorable as the last litter was wonderful and everyone that bought one is very happy.

If all goes as planned and we don't have to deal with ice and snow storms, these pups will be ready for homes in early June.

Actually, it is great planning as they will be born just shy of Olive's litter going home. Finally, Mother Nature has cooperated. :+)
-------------------------------------------------------
Maple has a very curly, allergy-friendly coat. She is a sweet girl and visits here often. What I love the most about Maple is her appetite - this girl loves everything! I also adore her black nose, cuddly temperament and rugged confirmation.


Rumple's coat is simply breathe-taking. His color is so unique and almost impossible to explain. He started out chocolate and slowly changed to cafe and is now a stunning lavender. It has a mauve hue in the right light. Rumple has a wonderfully expressive face and has produced some incredible pups for me and other breeders. I love to watch Rumple move, he practically glides.

No comments:

Post a Comment