Friday, September 1, 2017

GUNNY X ABNER LITTER and their eye exam road trip.

Early this morning, I packed up the group and we all went for a 35 minute car ride to the Canine Ophthalmologist in Portsmouth, NH for eye exams.

Although there was one pup that was vocal quite a bit of the time, I cannot tell you who it was as I could not see way in the back.  However, once inside the facility, all were happy and full of wags and kisses. Each one was super well behaved as they went through being in a dark room having bright lights being shone in each eye. No one balked, cried or wiggled.  Of course, the vet techs each had to carry a pup to parade around showing them off to others in different offices - so cute.  :+) They always get excited when they know I am coming in with pups.

The group as a whole had very minor 'dings' that will never affect their vision and I was so pleased. It always makes me feel great when this test is over with. I took this pic with my iPhone which is not as good as my camera but wanted to show you the 'Pup Mobile' for litter vet appointments. My 'Pup Stroller' is too big to fit in my car but is awesome for walking the pups.




No comments:

Post a Comment