Monday, December 23, 2019

'Comfort and Joy' for my elderly doodles!

I have been breeding Labradoodles for almost 16 years now and I know there are still many of my early pup buyers with elderly doodles.

Ms. Harriet Potter will be 15 years of age on January 6th.  One morning, she came down the stairs with a limp on her right front leg.  I immediately thought she had something stuck on her foot, which she did not.  After a couple of days, with the limp still evident, I brought her to my vet.  After the exam and x-ray, nothing was found, so they put her on a pain med.  As you know, I prefer healing from the inside out not masking issues.

While at the Tractor Supply Store, I found a product that changed everything:  LIQUID - VET for HIPS & JOINTS.  I decided to try it in the Pot Roast flavor.  In less than four days, Harriet was no longer limping and I just knew she was feeling better.  Willis (12) was also feeling her age, so I gave it to her as well and she is leaping back into my husband's truck with a wagging tail.  This product has put the bounce back into my elderly doodles' step.  :+)

When I was reading the ingredients, I was so impressed that this product contains FOUR of the best known ingredients to protect joints and cartilage.  It certainly has made a difference in the comfort of my elderly girls and wanted to share the amazing results with this product.

2 comments: