Sunday, December 29, 2019

PLEASE do not risk this - 'Grain Free Food'

Although there are many, many opinions regarding grain free dog food, to me, it is NOT worth the risk of feeding it.  Dogs are CARNIVORES - if given a choice of a plate full of meat and one of peas, legumes and other vegetable like foods, I would put my money down on them eating the plate of meat.

I would like to share this link with you:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/it-s-not-going-away-vets-still-seeing-cases-dog-n1107791?fbclid=IwAR3kedy2N4O2Yn5y4NERsNXXE0C1QfK-OmDsTTAmyOHIkU_qh7SeuMLMxlU

Even those feeding Life's Abundance Grain Free should stop and use the ones WITH grains or even better Ancestral Grains which is in some Farmina  N/R Dog foods.  READ labels!

I would much rather error on making choices of dog foods that DO NOT have issues linked to them.  I know it is a never ending subject but companies making dog food will cut corners anywhere it increases their profit margin or 'creates marketing a more 'human-like' niche.'

Be aware that the food you feed your pet will either increase or decrease their life span!

No comments:

Post a Comment