Monday, October 26, 2020

It is a rainy, dismal day......so we donned our raincoats!

Brinkley's puppies were happy to have visitors this morning and right after they left, immediately went down for a nap.

They were still somewhat sleepy as I took pics of the ones who opened their eyes as I was setting up.  I have to do a breeding this afternoon and was hoping to get the six week pics up before I left - so here they are!

Ebony is a sweet female with average energy and who does not love that white chin? 4 & 1/4 lbs.

Red Male is mostly a calm pup who loves to be held. Just a smidgen under 5 lbs.

One of everyone's favorites, Purple girl is inquisitive, social and loves to be in the 
middle of things - 4 & 3/4 lbs.

Really?? Pink Girl is photogenic, inquisitive, very social with a good dose of energy.  
Loves life!  A little thing in a big package - 4 lbs.

Mr Orange Male is a 'middle of the road' pup.  Good energy, social and loving - 5 & 1/4 lbs.

Blue Male is a sensitive, sweet, cuddler kind of lil' guy. Weighs 4 & 1/4 lbs. 

Green Male is the hefty one of this group.  Lots more to love is what I say.
A nice mix of curious and cuddles.  5 & 3/4 lbs.  Still sleepy.  


6 comments:

  1. I think these are my favorite pictures of any you’ve posted❣️
    Sure brightened up this rainy day 🤗☔️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It has been a very hectic past couple of days, so I was so grateful, the photos went decently. :+)

      Delete
  2. We had such a great visit today! They are all so very cute and cuddly. Thank you for answering all of our questions and I think that’s great information to think about.

    ReplyDelete