Monday, February 15, 2021

Playing catch up.

 Although I don't have a litter at this time, I am very busy getting projects done that are 'on the back burner' when I am busy with new potential owners and puppies.  Today, for instance, I have a company here steam cleaning my tile floors in my home and the puppy room.  Always good to have a deep cleaning in between litters!  A couple of weeks ago, they were here to clean my furniture.  It always feels so good to have those big cleaning projects behind me - and done by someone else!  :+)

I also take this time to think creatively for puppy projects.  Then, it is preparing the paperwork for the upcoming litter.  There is some I can do ahead of time but not all of it unfortunately.  With a larger than 'normal' litter possibly arriving, I am trying to get as much done ahead of time as possible.

I also want to visit our daughter for a day or two.  Definitely doing that!  :+)


No comments:

Post a Comment