Saturday, February 20, 2021

We have our first appointment for progesterone testing on Brinkley.

It usually takes about three tests before a dog is bred.  It is ALL dependent on Mother Nature.  Brinkley bounced back from her last whelping beautifully so her guardian and I decided to breed her now instead of skipping this cycle.  We are hopeful for pups in May and are doing our best to make that happen.  Those on my Wait List should stay tuned!  I am expecting these pups to be roughly 28 to 35 lbs., and be solidly structured.  Most will have white spotting and some may be full partis - really depends on how the pattern DNA matches up.  :+)

In the meantime, I am anxiously awaiting Jonnie's arrival for her x-ray.  I am expecting her litter very soon.  It is going to be busy once again around here.

Please note that ANY person interested in getting an ADNE pup must feel comfortable attending my meeting, in person, on Pick Up Day(s).  There will be NO curbside pick up.  Yes, you can wear a mask if you wish but I will not.  Yes, you will be separated from the next couple by six feet but if you are uncomfortable with this policy, please work with another breeder with your same mindset.  As you know, if you have read my website, it is a requirement to come here and meet the pups when they are over four weeks of age.  I welcome visits and do not sell to anyone who does not come here to meet me and the pups.  Again, I may not be the breeder for you if you are uncomfortable about this policy.  There are breeders for everyone - even during these crazy, up-side-down times!  I don't want to offend anyone so please understand my policy.  Thanks.  :+)



No comments:

Post a Comment