Sunday, February 7, 2021

They have all left.

 This morning was very different.  Yes, I did sleep in for a bit but sure did miss all those puppy greetings!

I spent the morning cleaning up the Puppy Room, putting stuff away, washing all the toys, etc. and deciding what I was going to store there until Jonnie's litter arrives in early March.  Somewhat bittersweet.  However, I know every pup went to a loving family and I am sure I will hear how things are going with updates and pics.  :+)

Due to an inclement forecast for today, all the pups were picked up yesterday.  Here are the happy new owners of an ADNE Labradoodle pup!









Good luck to everyone!  Remember a tired pup is a happy pup!  Be consistent with training and don't forget to give each one of these fur babies a kiss from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment