Tuesday, August 10, 2021

BATHS!

Last night after dinner, myself and two of our grand-daughters got down on our knees to give the pups a bath. I always bathe them the night before their surgeries. Once they go home you must NOT bathe them before August 19th to be sure the incision is fully healed. Please make a note of that. :+) They were all rather stoic as I put them in our tub in two sessions. The first with three and the second round with four pups. Yes, a couple tried to climb out but the girls were right there to keep them in the tub. I sprayed the water and gave them the shampoo on their hands to scrub - a - dub the babes, I rinsed and then placed wet, clean pups in their arms for initial drying. Then I put them on my counter for a bit of light 'hair drying' before each one went into their cleaned pen. This morning, they were still clean, fluffy and happy. It seems they forgave me for the 'car wash'. Ha, ha. They were at my vet at 8 am this morning and I will be picking them up early this evening. Pick ups are all scheduled, bags are almost packed up - still some paperwork to do but all will be ready for this Thursday & Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment