Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Eye Exams yesterday!

I am happy to report that the eye exams with my Canine Ophthalmologist went extremely well yesterday with all of them receiving a 'Normal'!  I am so pleased.  :+)

The ride there was uneventful with both Blue and Brown Collar boys having a great time playing 'peek a boo' with drivers behind me.  I am sure it made their day.

As always, the pups draw people wherever I go and today was no exception.  Thought I would post a pick of them in my car.  How could you NOT want to stop by and say 'Hello'??



Today, we go for another ride to get our Health Certificates at my vets.  The pups will get another dose of willing hands to hold them to enjoy puppy breathe.  :+)

I will also begin assignments today so stay close!  I don't know how many I will get done prior to going to their appointment but let's hope all of them!  :+). Have your names ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment