Saturday, January 1, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wk. 3 - Brinkley x Diesel Litter.

The pups are sure showing their growth this week.  They are 'almost' walking as I took pics today.  They still wobble often but are getting stronger and stronger.  I have watched them try to 'open mouth' play with each other and every now and again, I hear a baby 'bark'! These are huge steps in their development!  By the way, they are using the litter box often!  

Each week is also toe-nail trim day and I also take their weights.  Most times, I can tell on which side of the scale they will favor at maturity - above or below the prediction of size.  As the guidelines go...if both age and weight are equal ( 3 weeks/3 pounds) they should be in the 25 to 28 mature weight.  If above, closer to the 28 pound marker; if below, closer to the 25 marker.

I am posting a few pics for all to enjoy.



Red Collar Male - 3 and 3/4 lbs.

Teal Collar Female - 3 lbs.

Black Collar Male - 4 lbs.

Purple Collar Female - 3 and 1/4 lbs.

Pink Collar Female - 2 and 3/4 lbs.

Blue Collar Male - 3 and 1/4 lbs.

Our son has an armful........

while our grand-kids each cuddle with a pup.  
I placed pee pads on them so they would not get 'sprinkled on'!!  :+)

Sweet Brinkley with her babies.





No comments:

Post a Comment