Saturday, January 15, 2022

Week Five - Brinkley 3 x Diesel

Boy, things are moving quickly!  These babies are growing like crazy!  I guess the gruel they are getting three times a day is very nutritious and mommy's snacks are really doing the job.  :+)

Now, I can place them directly on the tile floor and they are pretty darn sturdy on those paws!  I love all the stages of puppy rearing but especially love watching the 'learning curve' in each week of development. They are doing extremely well using their bathroom - such a smart group.

We have had numerous visits with a few local ones setting up weekly 'dates" until Pick Up Day which I have targeted as FEBRUARY 19TH.  It is a SATURDAY and I have not determined a time yet.  I would like to hear from everyone if this day works for you and if there are any time constraints first.  Please let me know via an email directly to me.  Thank you.

Again, I have some sleepy heads in this week's photo shoot.  I like them to be on a down time in energy but never seem to get all six of them at the sweet spot!  Oh well. 

 

Soft, smoochie Blue Boy - 5 1/2 lbs.

Little charmer Pink Girl - 4 lbs.  May be keeping for an ADNE addition.


Sweet & inquisitive Purple Girl - 5 1/8 lbs.

Sensitive Red Boy - Six pounds of snuggle.

A nap partner - Teal Girl - 4 3/4 lbs.

A RUGGED companion - all 6 1/2 lbs. of him.  He is a good cuddler, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment