Tuesday, November 10, 2015

FIVE WEEK solo shots of the Charlotte x Rocky litter!

After having both a meal prepared by me and then topping it off with 'dessert' from mom, I set up my photo shoot space for the pups.

In the meantime, they had a nap and play time was upon us. I do love the fall for the wide availability of prop material but I still like simplicity. After all, puppy buyers are interested in seeing the PUPS not the frills!  :+)

The pups may get their first outing today if the sun warms up this afternoon and I will be sure to post some casual pics if that happens.



Green Boy at 5 weeks weighs 4 1/2 lbs.  Has a quiet side to him this week.

Black Boy is 3 3/4 lbs at five weeks. Showing lots of curiosity at this time!

Caramel Boy is still the smallest at five weeks. A mini for sure at 3 1/2 lbs. This little man loves to pose!

Pink Girl (Mollie Moo) is 4 1/2 lbs. at five weeks. A perfect addition for a possible breeding girl in my program.

Purple Girl weighs 4 1/4 lbs. She loves the Little Tykes Slide and climbing the frog bed.

'The Bruiser' - Teal Boy. At five weeks he weighs 6 plump pounds. He loves to play and is an armful!

No comments:

Post a Comment