Sunday, November 1, 2015

I could not resist.....

This morning as I went about my business, I glanced into the pup's area and ran to get my camera.

This is DAISY, not Charlotte! I have a wonderful mom in the making! Till then, Daisy is an amazing nanny.

Charlotte was perfectly happy watching the goings on from the sidelines. I thought for sure Daisy would bounce out as soon as I clicked but she stayed, so I took more shots!

Some are looking at Daisy like... 'Where's our 'real' mom?

Daisy seems quite content.

Pups are looking for nipples to nurse from but that does not bother Daisy at all.

Daisy looks so disappointed that she does not have milk for them.


4 comments:

  1. This is so very sweet! I love that Daisy chose to join the puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a curious but respectful young adult. I LOVE her sweet and gentle nature. It shines in these photos. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Felix will be able to help Daisy out with that in the future... Haha.

    ReplyDelete