Saturday, August 10, 2019

At last, at last the Clary x Wyatt litter are all in their homes!

Due to a calendar glitch, Biscuit had to remain another week later than his siblings.  He was picked up this morning by has very happy family and now I can finally post pictures of the families!

Harper has joined the Greene family.  (Pink Girl)

Lucky for me that Alexa, Daren and I were on the same page when it came to picking this boy to be a
potential stud for ADNE someday.  He has two other dogs, a cat and a wonderful yard to explore.

Biscuit was the last pup to be picked up but he had a ball with the minis that are still here during his extra time.  A doodle that could have gone to any family as he is such a confident and snugly guy.

Roxy was the first to leave our nest.  Another ADNE doodle awaits at home.  Will be very interesting
to see how they are doing together as Roxy is quite the social butterfly!

Edith Hansen had the softest coat and personality of the group.  This family really wanted a pup to snuggle with
and I do believe Edith will give everyone equal attention.  :+)

Now that all the pups have been placed, I do hope I will get some updates every now and again to hear how all are doing.  Pictures would be welcomed as well!  You all know how to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.  :+)

No comments:

Post a Comment