Saturday, August 3, 2019

It was HAPPY HOUR at ADNE this morning!

Finally, I let the little pups into the large play area with the big pups and didn't they have a ball!  Both groups entertained each other very well.  I was surprised that Gunny's minis held their own with Clary's bruisers!

Look for yourselves!  Unfortunately, most of the chocolate pups were either behind, under or in a different spot as I snapped pics.


We are ready to play, are you?

Pink Girl got into it right away with a happy hop!

Game on!

What is over there?

Sniff, sniff...

Help!  I am being ganged up on!!

No, says Frankie,  I AM being ganged up on!

How you doing, little buddy?

Come on, Coal, let's play!

I'll play, I'll play!

Follow the leader, ladies!

I went for a very nice ride in the Uber car.  :+)

Roxy gets stalked by two minis, while Frankie looks on.

Uh oh looks like a stand off.....

The chase is on!

This is a pivot...watch..

See that?

Not bad says Roxy.

I can show you a few tricks, says Roxy.

Coal can't decide who to play with - Pink or Biscuit.

Biscuit wins!

That's ok says Pink, I got the toy I want.  

No comments:

Post a Comment