Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Who I am keeping for Guardian Homes!

Finally, I received the information I needed to make my Guardian Home choices.  I am keeping both Coal and Sky.  So those of you who had them listed on your preferences, they are no longer available.  I am pretty sure I have a guardian home for Skye whose full name is ADNE 'SKIES THE LIMIT' aka Skye; and Coal is now ADNE 'DIESEL'.   I am definitely looking for a local guardian for Diesel - that means less than an hour away - preferably closer to a half hour unless you don't mind driving to me all the time.

I updated my website on the Home Page to reflect my choices as soon as I made them.

Now the difficulty is some of you are going to need to make other choices and I would appreciate hearing from you.  FYI - I have placed both Sage and Coffee already.  I am going to continue assigning to those that I still have preferences from.

Some of you will be disappointed, I know a few will be, just let me know if you would like your deposit back.  Pups are available for the fall from my breeder friend, Marci of Tango Wool Labradoodles.  You should contact her asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment