Thursday, January 9, 2020

Update on Sadie & Boomer.

Under a gorgeous blue sky but cold temperatures, Ms. Sadie Benz and Okie Boomer met at the 'honeymoon suite' at my vets.  Because the guardian for Boomer had a very important appointment that she had to leave for at 11 am, I made the decision to have Boomer collected and Sadie artificially inseminated with his VERY fertile sperm (BILLIONS OF THEM!).  This process is quicker than a 'natural tie' which can sometimes take 40 extra minutes on top of all the 'pre' mating shenanigans!  Keep in mind, I did the very same thing with the Jonnie x Duckie mating and Jonnie is carrying a large litter! 

Around February 5th, Sadie will have an ultra sound to confirm if she is pregnant.  I am holding off adding more applications to her list UNLESS you don't mind being put on the Wait List.  I already have six applications in her file.  Remember, I don't ask for deposits - only a filled out application, so you have nothing to lose.

Sadie looked great and hopefully will be 'blooming' soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment