Monday, August 10, 2020

CLARY X HOBBS - WEEK 8

Oh boy.  This is what pics look like when it rained last night and I did not pay attention and let the pups out.  I did clean them up a bit but you can still tell they enjoyed romping in the play area.  It is one of those days when I could not wait until everything was dried off.  Sorry!

This week is very busy and I will be traveling with the pups quite a bit.  The good thing is that I will know very soon if I have good or not so good travelers.  I can usually tell by the 'wet' muzzles.  I have been very lucky so far that the majority of my pups do well in a car.  Keeping my fingers crossed this group does too.  :+)

We have a couple of visitors on Tuesday and the rest of the week is loaded with pup appointments, so it will be a very social week for the babes.

I am also feeding the pups more and more of the BIXBI Rawbble dry kibble.  They seem to be doing very well on it.  My adults are also eating it and love it too.  You can learn more about this food at this link:  www.BIXBIpet.com. I suggest you check it out and compare with other brands.  There are some special offers providing you 20% off your first order using this code:  tasteofbixbi. If you decide to go this route, order soon so the food will be at your home in time for your pup's arrival.

To the 'morning dew' pics!!

Indy - always alert and attentive. Looking for something to do.

Eli appears to be a very relaxed and calm pup. I think he needs a book to read.

A 'dual' personality like his eyes!  Full of both energy and kisses!

Poppy - Soft like a pillow.  Loves a lap.

Marigold.  'So, what is on the agenda today'.

Rudy....is he even awake yet???????

Petunia.  Compliant seems to be her middle name.

2 comments: