Sunday, August 9, 2020

The best things in life come in small, curly packages!

A bit over a year ago, I made my first (in 16 years of breeding) placement of siblings in the same household.  This couple was so wonderful and understood the commitment of having to deal with two pups at the same time.  I pondered but was convinced they would do a great job - and they did!


At my insistence, they needed to see my Canine Ophthalmologist for a second eye exam when the pups were a year old because of something called Posterior Sutures, which they both had at their pup exam.  Because the Labradoodle is considered a new breed, my vet was not sure if this condition would correct or become a problem, so wanted a recheck.  Happily, both Duke and Zella had a perfect exam result.  


                                

Happily snuggling with Kay is Zella on the left and Duke on the right.  So comfy.  :+)


No comments:

Post a Comment