Tuesday, August 4, 2020

PLEASE READ - TIMELINE FOR THE CLARY HOBBS LITTER

I thought it would be best to provide the buyers of the Clary x Hobbs litter with a timeline of vet visits and appointments I have on my calendar so you are aware of what MIGHT be available for possible pup visits.  The last couple of weeks here are always packed!  :+)

  • Thursday, Aug. 6 - Appointment for one of my doodles.  A 10 am visit can be scheduled.
  • Friday, Aug. 7 - Booked, no visits.
  • Weekend of Aug. 8 & 9 - Can do a couple of visits, if necessary.
  • Tuesday, Aug. 11 - Temperament Testing and CAER Eye Exams.  No visits.  Will contact you with your match by Monday, Aug. 17th as my trainer needs several days to do the write ups.  When I call, I will need a NAME - NO EXCUSES!  Please talk together and agree on a name for a female or a male.  My vet requires a name for their data system for each pup examined.
  • Wednesday, Aug. 12 - Can do 2 pm visit.- now Booked.
  • Thursday, Aug. 13 - Booked, no visits.  Litter is having their vaccines and Health Certificates this day.
  • Friday, Aug. 14 - can do a 10 am visit.
  • Weekend of 15 & 16 - Can do some visits, if necessary.
  • Tuesday, Aug. 18 - No visits, pups go in for surgeries.
  • The weekend of August 22 - 23 - PUPS GO HOME!  I will send an email regarding which day it will be.  I need a consensus.  My plan is to hold this pick up OUTDOORS, SO THE WEATHER IS A BIG FACTOR!  If one of these days is a rainy one, we will have to move to the other.
I hope this helps all of you with the timeline for the pups and what we are doing here at ADNE.  Busy for sure!!  :+)  

No comments:

Post a Comment