Friday, August 14, 2020

SUCCESS!

Happy news this morning with regard to my first experience with using frozen semen from Mr. Emmett Picollo!  Yes, Brinkley is pregnant and with a bountiful litter to boot!

Today's ultra sound showed roughly nine embryos!  Obviously, Emmett's frozen sperm was very healthy & vigorous and Miss Brinkley's eggs were perfectly ripe.  Good news all around.  :+)  Kudos to my very experienced vets for doing such a great job.  Another feather in their reproduction cap!

I have contacted all the applicants in Brinkley's file.  If any have dropped out, I will then go through the applications in my Wait List file for those wanting medium size doodles.

Won't be long before ADNE will be welcoming another bunch of cuties.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was certainly happy that she was pregnant. Due to the virus, only one adult is allowed into the building with their dog. I asked my guardian if she wanted to go in to see the ultra sound instead of me and she was sooo excited to do so. All came out smiling ... even Brinkley. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for offering the spot to be the first to hear if Brinkley was expecting. It was quite a thrill to have it confirmed. I wish I had a video of my expression when the Dr. counted ...6, 7, 8, 9! These should be some great puppies! So far, Brinkley is the picture of maternal contentment.

    ReplyDelete