Monday, September 14, 2020

Brinkley is done, I believe!

Once all is over and cleaned up, I will update.  It will take a while!  :+)

Brinkley delivered 7 brand spanking new puppies and once I catch my breathe and eat something, I will take a pic and post.  :+)

Not the best of pics but it will get better as they grow!

I numbered them because blacks just seem to not have any 'borders'!
we have four blacks, one chocolate and two apricots.

Pink, Purple and Ebony are the females.  Blue, Green, Red and Orange are males.  :+)

Tomorrow Brinkley gets a quick shower to clean her legs, backend and tail.  She is a dutiful mommy.  I will sleep on the couch tonight just to make sure all is well.


5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all of them! 💕😊 🐶

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Can’t wait to see them. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE can all rest easy now. Pics are up and more will be coming as they grow. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hope you all get some rest. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete